Add a touch of class to your kitchen
Discover rich flavours and enticing aromas of two single origin coffees in an environmentally friendly pod
Perfect for tea and coffee
Your robust, powerful and indispensable kitchen assistant
Sweet pastry cross
1. Mix the sugar, flour, yeast, spices and salt in the large
bowl using the dough blade.
2. Gently heat half of the milk and stir in the butter until
melted. Add the water and remaining mik then add this to the food
processor by pouring through the feed tube, mixing until
3. Add the sultanas and apple and mix until the dough is
4. Leave to rest until doubled in size, then use Auto-pulse to
knock back the dough.
5. On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough into 16
small balls, making sure the apple pieces are evenly distributed.
Set aside until doubled in size again.
6. Mix the sweet pastry cross ingredients in the small bowl
using the small blade.
7. Roll out the dough, cut into strips and place on the buns.
Brush lightly with milk.
8. Cook in a preheated oven (220ºC/200ºC Fan/425F/Gas 6) for
9. Dissolve the caster sugar in the water and boil for 1 minute.
Brush over the buns to glaze.