A great classic base to start creating your perfect toastie.
1. Butter the outside of two slices of bread and place one buttered side down on the cage.
2. Place one slice of cheese on the unbuttered side of the bread. Cover with a layer of seasoned tomatoes. Add a few leaves of rocket. Top with a second slice of cheese.
3. Place the other side of bread on top, buttered side facing out.
4. Toast for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Leave sandwich in the toaster for a further minute after toasting to allow cheese to melt fully.
5. Enjoy your delicious toastie.
NOTE: Ensure the buttered side is on the outside against the sandwich cage. This slows down the toasting, allowing all the filling to heat and gives a delicious golden finish.
From time to time we would like to contact you with an email including exciting new product updates, competitions, offers and articles. Your information will be stored securely and will never be passed on to third parties.