In a hurry? Don't miss the most important meal of the day, make
yourself a tasty Break-fast toastie to take away!
This recipe was created by John Lewis Partner, Michael Hopkins.
Michael wanted a toastie that was typically British - just like
Dualit! - in style and ingredients and this toastie certainly
captures the best bits of the great, British breakfast.
- Medium sliced bread
- 1/2 Mozzarella ball
- 1 rasher of cooked bacon , cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp baked beans
- 1/2 cooked sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp scrambled egg
- Ground pepper
- Lightly butter 2 slices of bread and lay buttered side down in
- Cook your bacon, sausages and eggs, heat up your beans and
prepare the other ingredients.
- Place a thin layer of all ingredients on the bread and spread
out evenly. Cover with other slice of the bread.
- Toast for 2 ½ minutes or until sandwich is golden brown.
- Serve or takeaway!