Dualit Product Recipe:
Cheese and Onion filled Tortilla Samosas
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 2 Minutes
- Tortilla Wraps - 5 halved
- Spring Onions- 4 finely cut
- Grated Mozzarella- 125g
- Grated Red Leicester- 125g
- Mash Potato- 425g
- Caramelised Red Onion Chutney- 280g
- Plain Flour- 3 tbsp
- Add finely cut spring onions, mash potato, grated Mozzarella
and grated Red Leicester cheese to a bowl and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a seperate bowl mix together 3 table spoons of plain flour
and cold water to make a thick, glue like paste.
- Using the halved tortilla wraps with the straight edge on top,
simply fold the two points at a slight diagonal to make a
triangular cone shape and paste the top flap to the one underneath.
This should have made a pocket.
- Place two table spoons of the fillings in the pocket and seal
the remaining flap with paste to close the pocket and make a
- Carefully place into sandwich cage and toast for 2 minutes or
until golden brown.
- Enjoy your cheese and onion tortilla samosa's with caramelised
red onion chutney.