1. Cut the apples and pears into evenly sized pieces, ensuring
that the stalk, pips and core have been removed, and place into the
large blending beaker of the Dualit 700W
2. Add the washed baby spinach and your choice of liquid
(coconut water, water or apple juice), alongside the chopped
3. Use the Dualit 700W
Hand Blender to blend the ingredients together until your green
smoothie is completely smooth.
4. Pour into a serving glass with ice and drink immediately.
- A teaspoon of natural honey or agave syrup can be added to your
smoothie to sweeten it if desired.
- Apples and pears can be brought in bulk, stewed in water and
frozen into portions and are great for adding to any smoothie mix
straight from the freezer.
- This smoothie can be made into a healthy, tasty breakfast
smoothie bowl by adding less liquid to the mixture, and instead
adding a few tablespoons of natural, Greek or soy yoghurt. Serve in
a small bowl with your choice of toppings (we love fresh fruit and
granola) and enjoy!