1. Chop spring onions, garlic and chilli, honey and spinach
leaves and place into the chopper bowl attachment of the Dualit
Hand Blender and pulse a few times.
2. Add the natural yoghurt and flaked salmon pieces to the
chopping bowl and pulse again until you have achieved a chunky
consistency. If a smooth a paste/paté is preferred, then blend
until completely smooth. You may have to use a spatula to push the
mixture down into the blades part way through mixing.
3. Turn the paté into a serving bowl and add the lime juice.
4. Serve on crackers, or toast as canapes or a delicious
- You can make this paté with any fish you prefer- making it a
great option to use up store cupboard essentials! Ensure that your
fish is cooked and then follow steps 1 - 3 to make the paté. We
love mackerel and tuna as substitues!