1. Cut all of the vegetables lengthways into wedge sized pieces
and place onto a parchment lined baking tray.
2. Add the garlic, chopped onion, rosemary, honey or agave syrup
and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drizzle the vegetable mix with olive oil and use your hands
to ensure that each piece is coated with the olive oil and
4. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 200º/180º fan on the
middle shelf and cook for 50 minutes, occassionally turning the
vegetables to ensure even roasting and browning.
5. Once the vegetables are soft, cooked through and slightly
charred, remove the tray from the oven and serve immediately.
- This dish is great whether its served hot or cold. Add roasted
vegetables to a salad with cold meat, fish or tofu for a nutritious
and healthy dish.
- Chestnuts are also a great addition to this dish, as are
toasted pine nuts.