1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and
fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place.
2. Add the peas to the Steaming Basket, remove stalks from
spinach leaves and place on top. Lock in the Lid and cook.
3. Remove Steaming Basket, remove the Blender Jar from the Base
and drain the excess water.
4. Pour out the ingredients and excess water from the Steaming
Basket into the Blender Jar
5. Add the yoghurt or milk, attach the Lid and blend for 5
6. A little more water can be added for a looser consistency if
- Try adding a pinch of herbs such as cumin, curry powder or
pepper for a fragant and flavourful taste!