Lite Sandwich Cage
The lighter option
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Made with the help of the Dualit Sandwich Cage, this Fully Loaded Leftovers Toastie makes the perfect tea time or Boxing Day treat to use up the last of the Christmas Dinner. If all the Brussel Sprouts have been eaten, use what ever vegetables you have leftover - just be careful not to overfill your toastie!
1. Butter the outer side of two slices of medium thickness bread and place them buttered sides down in the sandwich cage.
2. On one slice of bread crumble some leftover Sage and Onion Stuffing.
3. Take 1-2 slices of leftover turkey and place this on top of the stuffing mix.
4. Finely chop leftover pigs in blankets and Brussel sprouts into small pieces and scatter over the top of the turkey slices.
5. Crumble or grate 30g of your favourite cheese over the pigs in blankets and Brussel sprouts. Spread evenly and ensure that it covers the mix well - this will hold your toastie together once heated.
6. Spead the Cranberry Relish onto the other slice of bread.
7. Place the sandwich between two sheets of kitchen roll and gently press down to flatten. This will help ensure that your toastie fits in the sandwich cage/toaster slot.
8. Using the Dualit Sandwich Cage, place your toastie into the toaster and toast for approximately 2 minutes until the cheese has melted, the bread is golden brown and the filling is warmed through.
9. Leave in the toaster for a further minute - this allows the cheese to fully melt.
9. Slice in half and enjoy!
We've used the Dualit Sandwich Cage in this recipe, making toasting easier than ever!