Domus, Architect and Lite
Toasters can accommodate sandwich cages - the must-have kitchen
tool for creating mouth watering, crispy on the outside,
melt-in-the-middle toasted sandwiches!
- 4 slices of medium sliced bread
- 2 tbsp of spreadable butter
- 100g grated Paneer cheese
- 2 tbsp drained canned peas
- 2 tbsp drained canned Lentils
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 heaped tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 3 heaped tbsp of any ready-made curry sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the peas, lentils, ground
cinnamon, ground coriander, 1 tsp chilli flakes, grated paneer
cheese and curry sauce.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter with 1 heaped tsp of chilli
- Use the chilli butter to lightly cover the outside of the bread
and place buttered side down on the sandwich cages.
- Assemble the curry sauce mixture onto the unbuttered side of
the bread (careful not to overfill it) and season with salt and
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side facing out
and carefully close the sandwich cage.
- Toast for 2 mins, until golden (caution: it will be hot!) Leave
in the toaster for a further minute to allow the cheese to