Dualit Product Recipe
This Indian Toastie, created by one of our fabulous in-store demonstrators, Elizabeth, can be as mild or as spicy as you like, depending on the curry sauce you use. Why not turn up the heat on this recipe by using a curry sauce with a kick!
Prep Time 10 mins
Domus, Architect and Lite
Toasters can accommodate sandwich cages - the must-have kitchen
tool for creating mouth watering, crispy on the outside,
melt-in-the-middle toasted sandwiches!
- 4 slices of medium sliced bread
- 2 tbsp of spreadable butter
- 100g grated Paneer cheese
- 2 tbsp drained canned peas
- 2 tbsp drained canned Lentils
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 heaped tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 3 heaped tbsp of any ready-made curry sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the peas, lentils, ground
cinnamon, ground coriander, 1 tsp chilli flakes, grated paneer
cheese and curry sauce.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter with 1 heaped tsp of chilli
- Use the chilli butter to lightly cover the outside of the bread
and place buttered side down on the sandwich cages.
- Assemble the curry sauce mixture onto the unbuttered side of
the bread (careful not to overfill it) and season with salt and
- Place the other slice of bread on top, buttered side facing out
and carefully close the sandwich cage.
- Toast for 2 mins, until golden (caution: it will be hot!) Leave
in the toaster for a further minute to allow the cheese to