Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
This family favourite has grown noticeably more popular in recent times, championed for its health benefits and positive effects on heart and gut health. We've taken this simple wholegrain and gave it a fruity twist to further the nutrious quality of this delicious dish.
We've made this recipe in the Dualit Baby Food Maker, and made it with your little one in mind, but the same ingredients could be used to make a larger batch if you want to taste it for yourself!
1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place.
2. Fill a heat proof bowl (up to 120ºC) with 50ml of water or your baby's usual milk, add the porridge oats and stir well.
3. Carefully place the dish into the Steaming Basket
4. Place the chopped apple and pear pieces around the dish, lock in the Lid and cook until the fruit is soft.
5. Lift out the Steaming Basket and remove the heatproof bowl. Caution: the bowl will be hot, risk of burning.
6. Empty the oats and fruit mix into the Blender Jar.
7. Add the orange juice and blend for 5 seconds, 4 times until a smooth consistency is reached.
We made this recipe with the Dualit Baby Food Maker