Use the Dualit sandwich cage to make this
tasty dairy-free toastie. We used vegan Wensleydale-style cheese in
the recipe, but feel free to use real cheese if you prefer.
- Medium sliced, wholemeal bread
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 falafel ball
- 1/2 sliced tomato
- Dairy-free Wensleydale cheese with cranberries
- Olive oil
- Drizzle oil onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, oiled side down on the sandwich cage.
- Place the sliced avocado, tomato and cheese on the bread and
top with the falafel, broken into pieces (tip: don't over fill
- Cover with another slice of bread, oiled side up, close the
cage and place in the toaster.
- Toast for five minutes or until golden (caution: gets really
- Leave sandwich in the toaster for a further minute after
toasting to allow the cheese to fully melt.