The wide variety of ingredients used to make this green smoothie
are packed with nutrients and antioxidants. The honey adds a very
subtle sweetness that works well with the sharpness of the ginger
and lime, but you can leave it out if you prefer. We used the
Dualit Hand Blender to
make this smoothie, but you could also use the Dualit Blender.
- 300ml Dualit Green Tea (chilled)
- Handful of chopped kale and baby spinach
- 10 green, seedless grapes
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled
- 1/4 small avocado, peeled
- 1/3 cucumber
- Chunk of ginger, chopped and peeled
- Juice of 1/4 of lime
- Dash of honey
- Prepare the ingredients and place in the blending jug. You will
need to chop the cucumber into chunks if it is not very ripe.
- Using the blending wand, blend on high speed until the
consistency is smooth.
- Pour into a glass with ice cubes.