700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
This vegan recipe was created using the Dualit Hand Blender to quickly chop those much needed vegetables and blend into the perfect smooth consistency, using both the wand attachment and the chopping bowl.
Prepare the vegetables using the Dualit Hand Blender and the chopping bowl attachment.
Place the butternut squash (peeled and chopped) into the Hand
Blender chopping bowl and blitz into chunks. Repeat with the
shallots (peeled and chopped), pepper (chopped) and the chilli
(chopped), rinsing the chopping bowl in between each
N.B. make sure the butternut squash pieces aren't too small as you will be baking them.
Chop the tomatoes and place on a roasting tray with the butternut squash. Add a little avocado oil, garlic cloves, and the paprika and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Add avocado oil to a frying pan and fry the shallots for a few minutes.
6. Add the pepper and chilli to the frying pan and fry for another few minutes.
7. Place the baked tomatoes, butternut squash, garlic and fried veggies into a large pot.
8. Add 1 litre of water to the pot with a vegetable stock cube, season with salt and pepper, then cover and leave to simmer on a medium heat for 25 minutes.
9. Use the Dualit Hand Blender with the wand attachment to blitz the soup until smooth.
10. Serve with a spoon of plant based yoghurt, mixed seeds and chilli flakes.
Blogger Brit Woodruff created this recipe using the Dualit Hand Blender wand attachment and chopping bowl. Click below to see the full set.
We would love to see photos of your Dualit recipe creations! Share your photos with us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, tag us in your posts and use the hashtag #BetterWith Dualit
Discover more of Brittany's delicious recipes by visiting her blog and following @naturally.b on Instagram.