700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Both cantaloupe melon and citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C, supporting the immune system and helping to maintain healthy skin and bones. Plus, one cup of cantaloupe melon contains 100% of your Vitamin A intake! We've made this smoothie with the Dualit 700W Hand Blender but it is also super easy to make in the Dualit VortecS Blender.
1. Peel and cut the melon into bite size pieces and place into the Blending Beaker Attachment of the Dualit 700W Hand Blender.
2. Peel and seperate the orange or satsuma segments, removing most of the pith and place in the beaker with the melon.
3. Remove the mint leaves from the stalk add to the mix.
4. Pour over 400ml of apple juice and squeeze in the lime juice.
5. Position the 700W Blender Shaft at the bottom the Beaker, then blend on the highest setting for around 20-30 seconds.
6. Continue to lift and press the Blender Shaft into the Beaker, making sure all that the ingredients are blended until a smooth consistency is reached.
7. Pour the smoothie into two large glasses and drink immediately.
We've used the Dualit 700W Hand Blender to make this tasty smoothie!