700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Blogger Brit Woodruff uses the Dualit Hand Blender to make this nut roast. The chopping bowl attachment makes life easier when you have lots of ingredients to chop - it blitzes vegetables and nuts to small pieces in seconds.
5. Heat the avocado oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion, leek and carrots. Then add the vegetable stock cube with 2 tbsp of boiling water, the dried sage and dried rosemary, stirring regularly.
6. Once the vegetables have browned slightly add the garlic and cook for a few seconds more.
7. Add the fried vegetables to the chopped nuts and rye bread bowl.
8. Add the almond milk, cashew butter and yeast extract and stir the mixture well. Season with salt and ground black pepper and stir again.
9. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Press down with firmly to compact the mixture and bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
Brit made this recipe using the Dualit Hand Blender with the chopping bowl. The Hand Blender Set also comes with a blending wand, blending jug and whisk attachments.