- Chop the spring onions with the Hand Blender chopper bowl
- Grate the sweet potato and courgette into a mixing bowl.
- Add the spring onions into the grated vegetables, along with
the cumin, flour and egg.
- Mix together and coat all the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper and place the bowl in the fridge to chill
for 20 minutes. This allows for easier frying.
- Drizzle a tbsp of oil into a frying pan and allow to heat up.
Take large spoonful's of the mixture and place into the hot
- Whilst sizzling, gently fry for a few minutes on one side,
pressing down to form small moulds.
- Carefully turn the rostis over, gently pressing down and
reshaping with your spatula if needed, until golden brown.
- Place on a baking tray and put into the oven for 10 minutes.
This finishes them off nicely, alternatively they can be eaten
straight from the pan.
Add petit pois and grated cheese to the rostis for a different