Dualit Product Recipe:
Roast Sweet Vegetables
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 45 mins
This exciting mix of vegetables cooks to a blaze of colour, and
a soft texture. Try to cut all the vegetables roughly the same size
so they cook in the same time.
- 2 small red onions, quartered
- 1 red pepper, stalk and seeds removed, cut into squares
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes cut in half lengthways, then into chunks
- 1 aubergine, peeled and cut in half lengthways, then into
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthways, then into
- 6 cloves garlic, in their skins
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- a small bunch of flat leaf parsley, lightly chopped
- Preheat oven to 230°C, set to Grill, shelf position B.
- Place all the vegetables and herbs (except the parsley) in the
oven tray. Coat generously with olive oil, tossing well.
- Roast for 25 minutes, but turn the vegetables a couple of times
during cooking. Scrape them off the tray if they have started to
stick and, if necessary, add a little more olive oil.
- Season well with salt and pepper, and roast for another 20
minutes or until lightly charred.
- To serve: drizzle on some olive oil and scatter parsley over