This simple dessert can be an impressively tasty ending to a
meal or dinner party. The almond biscuit filling adds flavour and
crunch to the peaches. We baked the peaches in the Dualit Mini Oven.
- 4 almond biscuits e.g. amaretti or small macaroons
- 2 heaped tbsp mascarpone
- 3 firm but ripe loose stone peaches, halfed & stones
- Single cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 230°C, set to Grill, rack position B.
- Line the oven tray with silicone mat or baking parchment.
- Put the biscuits in a strong plastic bag, and crush by bashing
with a small saucepan or rolling pin. Mix with the mascarpone and
spoon onto the six peach halves.
- Place in the oven tray and grill for 10 minutes or so, until
the juices are bubbling. Serve hot.
TIP: After removing from the oven, dust the peaches with
good quality cocoa powder.