1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and
fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place, remove the
Steaming Basket .
2. Fill a heat proof bowl (up to 120°C) with 50ml water and add
the rice. Stir well and then add a pinch of nutmeg.
3. Carefully place the dish into the Steaming Basket, lock in
the Lid and cook.
4. Remove the Blender Jar from the Base and drain the excess
water from the Steaming Basket.
5. Empty the rice mix into the Blender Jar.
6. Add the milk and blend for five seconds, four times until a
smooth consistency is achieved.
- A portion of the frozen Puréed Apple, blended into the pudding
after cooking, naturally sweetens this dish and adds an extra
element of flavour.