Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
We'd recommend using a good quality, Basmati long grain white rice for this recipe so that's it's nice and easy for your baby to digest. If you'd prefer to use brown rice, allow the grains to soak in water prior to cooking in order to soften them. We've made this delicious pudding in the Dualit Baby Food Maker!
1. Add 150ml of water to the Blender Jar, attach to the Base and fit the Steaming Basket with Steaming Rack in place, remove the Steaming Basket .
2. Fill a heat proof bowl (up to 120°C) with 50ml water and add the rice. Stir well and then add a pinch of nutmeg.
3. Carefully place the dish into the Steaming Basket, lock in the Lid and cook.
4. Remove the Blender Jar from the Base and drain the excess water from the Steaming Basket.
5. Empty the rice mix into the Blender Jar.
6. Add the milk and blend for five seconds, four times until a smooth consistency is achieved.