A frozen daiquiri should have the smooth, slithery icy texture
of a lightly-frozen sorbet. We made the cocktail in the Dualit Blender, using the ice crush feature
first before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp light rum
- 125ml (4 fl oz) fresh raspberries
- 250ml (8 1/2 fl oz) ice
- a good splash crème de cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Turn your ice cubes to snow using the ice crush feature.
- Measure the remaining ingredients into the blender jar, and
blend at speed 5 for 15-30 seconds.
- Serve in a cocktail glass and garnish with fresh fruit.