Make a traditional Irish liqueur coffee for the perfect way to
end dinner, or as a warming treat on a cold day.
- 1 measure of Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- Lightly whipped double cream
- Pre-warm your cup or glass by filled with hot water and then
- Brew the coffee in the Dualit Cafetiere, then pour into the cup
until it is 3/4 full.
- Stir in the sugar until dssolved, then stir in the
- Pour in the lightly whipped cream over the back of a spoon for
a good finish, up to the top of the cup.
- Decorate with coffee beans if you wish.