Louisa Blackmore of West Egg Interiors created this recipe using
the Long Slot Lite
Toaster, which is great for bagels due to the bagels setting,
that toasts the inside of the bread while warming the outside.
Gravadlax is a classic Scandanavian dish of fresh salmon that has
been cured in sugar, salt and dill.
- 2 white bagels
- 4 slices gravadlax
- 1 small tub of full fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- Small handful of dill finely chopped
- Maldon seat salt and fresh black pepper
- Micro basil to garnish (or use pea shoots as an
- Toast the bagels using the bagel setting on the Long Slot
Toaster, which toasts the inside of the bagel and warms the
- Spread with Philadelphia and layer the gravadlax on top.
- Add the sliced red onion, season with salt and pepper and
garnish with dill and micro basil.
Recipe and image by Louisa Blackmore - West Egg Blog -http://westegg-interiors.blogspot.co.uk