700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Blogger Brit Woodruff uses the Dualit Hand Blender to make this ginger loaf - lightly spiced and kept moist with the addition of yoghurt to the cake mix.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare the loaf tin by greasing it with vegan butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add vegan butter and coconut sugar. Beat together using the Dualit Hand Blender with the hisk attachment until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla extract and yoghurt then whisk again.
4. Add the buckwheat flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda to the bowl.
5. Start to gently whisk together adding the almond milk bit by bit, until the batter comes together and is thick.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7. While the loaf is in the oven, make the royal icing by sifting the icing sugar into a mixing bowl.
8. Add the chickpea water and with the Dualit hand blender and clean whisk attachment, whisk until the mixture is thick and glossy (to make the icing thicker, add more sugar and to thin it out, add more chickpea water).
9. When the loaf is completely cool, use a spatula to evenly spread the royal icing over the top of the loaf.
10. Decorate with fresh figs and pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
This recipe was made with the help of the Dualit Hand Blender set, that comes with a chopping bowl, blending wand, blending jug and whisk attachments.
We would love to see photos of your Dualit bakes! Share your creations with us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and use the hashtag #BetterWithDualit
Discover more of Brittany's tasty recipes by visiting her blog and following @naturally.b on Instagram.