Dualit Product Recipe:
Home-Made Garlic Bread
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 2 mins
Home made garlic bread is so easy to make and you don't need to
turn on your oven - just pop it in a sandwich cage and use your
- Medium or thick sliced bread
- Crushed garlic or garlic paste
- Oregano or other herbs
- Mix the crushed garlic with butter and herbs until a smooth
consistency is reached.
- Spread one heaped teaspoon of the mixture thinly and evenly
over both sides of the bread.
- Place in a cage and toast until golden brown.