The Dualit Blender's ice crush
feature comes into its own for this recipe - hold some ice cubes
back and crush to small ice chips to top off your margaritas. If
you happen to have a golden, mellow, more complex tequila in your
drinks cupboard, this is the time to use it.
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 6 tbsp tequila
- 250ml (8 1/2 fl oz) ice plus extra to serve
- 3 tsp icing sugar, or to taste
- Frost the rims of the glasses with the lime juice and roll in a
smal dish of salt until coated.
- Measure all the ingredients into the blender jar and blend until slushy mixture
- Taste for sweetness before serving and add icing sugar if
- Pour into the margarita glasses, and serve with an extra
spoonful of crushed ice in each glass.