Small but perfectly formed
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
A festive take on the traditional oat cookie, complete with sweet cranberries, notes of coconut and a white chocolate finish. We used the Dualit Hand Mixer to make this recipe.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients (the oats, desiccated coconut, sugar, flour and cranberries) in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate heat proof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Once melted, stir in the 2 tbsp of golden syrup until it has dissolved.
3. Pour the butter and golden syrup mixture into the dry ingredients. Using the Dualit Hand Mixer and Flat Beater attachments, combine all the ingredients. Your mixture should reach a crumble/breadcrumb consistency.
4. Using your now empty butter bowl, mix the bicarbonate of soda with 2 tbsps of boiling water and add to your main mix.
5. Continue to mix using the Hand Mixer until well combined.
6. Using an ice cream scoop or dessert spoon, place small balls of the cookie mix onto a lined or greased baking tray (approximately 3cm apart).
7. Flatten the balls slightly and add any additional toppings desired.
8. Bake in a preheated oven on 180ºC, 160º Fan or Gas Mark 4 for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
9. Once your cookies are fully baked, place them on a wire rack to cool.
10. Whilst your cookies cool, place the white chocolate in a heat proof bowl and melt over a pan of boiling water.
11. Use the melted chocolate to drizzle across the cooled cookies. Allow the chocolate to set and then store in an airtight container (or serve immediately if you're like us and just can't wait!).
These cookies can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
These Cranberry Oat Cookies were made with the help of the Dualit Hand Mixer and Flat Beater attachments!