Dualit Product Recipe:
Chocolate soufflé with pistachio and pecan crumble created by Monica Galetti
Prep time : 20 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 250ml Milk
- 65g Dark chocolate, chopped
- 55g Strong flour
- 60g Sugar
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1tbsp Soft butter to grease soufflé moulds
- 1tbsp Cocoa nibs
- 4 Egg whites
- 100g Caster sugar
- Icing sugar to dust
- 1tbsp Pistachios
- 1tbsp Rolled Oats
- 1tbsp Demerara sugar
- 1tbsp Pecans
- Vanilla Ice cream to serve
- Roughly blitz the ingredients in the chopper bowl then place on
a tray and bake for 3-4 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Boil the milk and pour over the chocolate, then whisk in the
- Return to the boil and using the Dualit Hand mixer beat in the
yolks using the flat beaters until the mixture is thick.
- Set aside covered with clingfilm to cool.
- Grease the large soufflé moulds with the butter and sprinkle
with the cocoa nibs.
- Coat, then tap gently to remove any excess nibs - keep
- Pre heat oven to 180° degrees.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then gently add the sugar
- Place a tablespoon of the soufflé base in a large bowl and
whisk until smooth. Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Place in the moulds and tap the base to remove any air bubbles,
then smooth the tops off with a spatula before placing in the
- Large soufflés will take about 8 minutes.
- Place some of the crumble on top and return to oven for last 2
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with your ice cream
dropped in the middle.