Dualit Product Recipe:
Will spread over an 8 inch cake
Prep Time 5 mins
This easy icing has a wonderful gloss, and makes pretty
decorations when used with a piping bag. Made using the Hand Mixer.
- 240g (8¾ oz) plain, good quality chocolate
- 200ml (7fl oz) sour cream or crème fraiche
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Remove from the heat and cool a little. Using the beaters on a
slow speed, whisk in the sour cream, giving the mixture time to
darken and shine.
- As soon as it is firm enough to spread, smooth over the cake
with a table knife.