1. Preheat your oven to 200º fan.
2. Fill a saucepan with hot water and place on a low-meidum
heat. Place the dark chocolate in a small bowl and balance on the
top of the saucepan. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring
continously to prevent it from burning.
3. Once melted, allow the chocolate to cool for a few
4. In a separate bowl, use the Dualit Hand Mixer
with flatbeater attachments to whisk the eggs, sugar and oil until
5. Once well combined, use a spatula or wooden spoon to lightly
fold in the flour.
6. Whisk in the melted dark chocolate with the Hand Mixer,
before stirring in the white chocolate pieces.
7. Pour the batter into a parchment lined, square 8' baking tin,
smooth the top and bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Allow to cool before melting the remaining white chocolate.
Drizzle this across the top of the brownie in a zigzag pattern
before cutting into squares.