Small but perfectly formed
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
If you have a sweet tooth, we recommend trying a brownie batch using freshly picked cherries! Cherries are best between June and mid-September when the fruit is fresher and tastes that much sweeter.
1. Preheat your oven to 160ºC/180ºC fan.
2. Fill a saucepan with hot water and place on low-medium heat. Place the dark chocolate in a small bowl and balance it on the top of the saucepan. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring continuously to prevent it from burning.
3. Once melted, allow the chocolate to cool for a few minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, use the Dualit Hand Mixer with flat beater attachments to whisk the eggs, sugar and oil until combined.
5. Once well combined, use a spatula or wooden spoon to gently fold the flour and baking powder into the mixture.
6. Whisk in the melted dark chocolate with the Hand Mixer before stirring in the white chocolate pieces.
7. Pour the batter into a parchment-lined, square 8' baking tin pushing up to the sides evenly.
8. Spoon 10-15 cherries without the juice onto the brownie mix, lightly squash, and swirl in evenly, distributing the cherries around the pan.
9. Place in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. To see if your brownies have finished baking, test them with a skewer after 15 minutes. The skewer should come out sticky.
10. Once removed from the oven, use the skewer to make a few holes, then take a few spoons of the cherry juice and pour it over the top to soak through.
11. Allow time to cool down. Then serve with a dollop of clotted cream and an extra cherry on top of each serving.
We whisked our ingrediants with the Dualit Hand Mixer flatbeater attachment to make light work of this dense mixture!