1. Unwrap the candy canes and place in a mason jar or beaker
with secured lid.
2. Pour all of the vodka into the jar, over the candy canes.
3. Secure the lid and shake the jar to mix the alcohol and candy
4. Continue to shake or stir the vodka intermittenly over the
course of a few days or weeks to infuse the vodka with the candy
cane flavour. The longer the drink is left, the stronger the
flavour will be.
5. Serve as shots, with lemonade as a longer drink or in a
- Gin or shnapps can also be used instead of vodka, if
- Also try adding fresh strawberries or mixed beries into the
infused vodka or gin for a fruity twist. Place the jar in the
fridge and allow to infuse for a maximum of 3
hours. Strain or remove the fruit before serving.