The combination of avocado, rosemary and radish give this toast
topper an amazing, fresh flavour. Louisa Blackmore of West Egg
Interiors created this recipe using the Long Slot Lite Toaster, which is
perfect for toasting artisan breads that can sometimes struggle to
fit in normal toaster slots.
- 4 slices of rosemary bread (love this potato and rosemary
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 4 large radishes, finely sliced
- Large handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Maldon seat salt and fresh black pepper
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with the juice of the lime, salt,
pepper and a small sprinkle of coriander.
- Toast the sliced bread and while it's toasting peel the garlic
and cut in half.
- Rub the warm slices of the bread with the garlic.
- Top each slice with avocado and add the radish slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle some extra virgin olive
oil on top if you like.
Recipe and image by Louisa Blackmore - West Egg Blog - http://westegg-interiors.blogspot.co.uk