This is an impressive light lunch or starter and oh-so-easy to
make. Louisa Blackmore of West Egg Interiors created this recipe
using the Long Slot Lite
Toaster, which is great for artisan loaves such as sourdough,
as the extra-long slots allow for irregular slices.
- 5 slices of sourdough bread, sliced
- 200g white crab meat
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds, toasted in a pan
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- Large handful of coriander
- Maldon seat salt and fresh black pepper
- In a bowl mix the crab meat with all the ingredients listed
above. Season to taste.
- Toast the sliced bread and top with the crab mixture.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
Recipe and image by Louisa Blackmore - West Egg Blog - http://westegg-interiors.blogspot.co.uk