1..Melt the butter in a med size bowl
2. Place biscuits in the Handblender chopping bowl and blend
down to breadcrumb consistency.
3. Mix the chopped biscuits in with the melted butter and
combine until all biscuits coated with the butter.
4. press the biscuit mixture into an 8'' (preferably) loose
bottomed cake tin until smooth and even.
5. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a hot pan of simmering
water or in a larger bowl of hot water.
6.When the chocolate is completely melted, Add in the cheese and
stir until combined.
7.spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth over.
8. Place into the fridge to chill for a few hours.
Decorate with fresh seasonal fruit just before serving,
Chocolate gratings/curls, or cocoa dusting.
dark chcolate, or mint Chocolate can be used in place of
Lemon or Orange Zest can also be mixed into the cheese.
For a cheesecake with a difference and a little surprise twist,
I make this deleicious Cheesecake with a sponge base, and crumble
in meringue into my cheese mix.
check out my victoria sponge and meringue recipes.
Freezes well in an airtight container.