This cocktail is just perfect for special occassions. Champagne
and strawberries are a match made in heaven!
- A handful of ripe Strawberries
- Champagne, sparkling wine, lemonade, or ginger ale
- Strawberry flavoured popping candy for decoration
- Honey (optional)
- Blend fruit in beaker using the Hand
- Remove and place in ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 30 mins.
- Place partially frozen fruit cubes in champagne saucers.
- Pour over desired drink: Champagne, sparkling wine, lemonade or
- Serve with strawberry on side of glass.
Use strawberry flavoured popping candy to decorate each glass.
Spread a thin layer of honey around the tops of the glasses, then
dip into a plate of popping candy until coated.