700W Hand Blender
The Ultimate Kitchen Assistant
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
This is a dish that looks impressive and is good for a lunch party, served with a home made Tomato Sauce and a salad. It can be made in advance, leaving you free to entertain your guests. We've used the Dualit 700W Hand Blender and Hand Mixer in this recipe!
You will need a baking tray with straight sides 24cm x 33cm, brushed lightly with oil and lined this with clingfilm - the oil makes it stick.
1. Heat the oven to 190ºC/Gas Mark 5.
2. Chop the shallots using the Dualit 700W Hand Blender and Chopping Bowl Attachment.
3. Heat the oil in a small pan and soften the shallots, keeping them pale and translucent. Drain off the oil and cool a little.
4. Mix with the fromage blanc, and season well with nutmeg and salt and pepper.
5. Put the spinach in a clean linen tea-towel and squeeze out all the liquid. Using the Dualit Hand Mixer, blend the spinach with the egg yolks and cheese. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. In a separate bowl, use the Dualit Hand Mixer with Flat Beater Attachments, whip the egg whites until smooth and satiny, and fold them into the spinach mix gently using a wooden spoon or spatula. Stir in a little more nutmeg.
7. Pour the mix into the tin and smooth to the depth of 1.5 cm with a palette knife. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes, until set and springy.
8. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
9. Spread the roulade with the filling. Take the long side of the roulade, lift the film and roll it up. Cool and chill. To achieve an even, elegant shape, roll in a damp teatowel and twist the ends like a bon-bon and leave until ready to serve.
10. To serve, line a plate with Tomato Sauce. Pipe parallel lines across the sauce with some fromage blanc, and drag them downwards, with a cocktail stick. Slice the roulade diagonally and place down the side.
We've used the Dualit Hand Mixer and 700W Hand Blender in this recipe!