1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the chopped
onion, garlic and peppers. Fry for a few minutes, until slightly
softened and starting to colour.
2. Transfer all of the ingredients into a parchment lined baking
dish. Drizzle with honey or agave syrup, and add the rosemary
3. Roast the mix in the oven for 30 minutes at 180º fan.
4. Transfer all of the roasted vegetables into the Chopping Bowl
Attachment of the Dualit 700W
Hand Blender, along with the pine nuts and blend until you've
reached your desired consistency. Blender for longer if you prefer
a smoother dip, or leave slightly chunky for a more textured
5. Stir into fresh pasta, add to salads, use as a spread in
sandwiches and wraps or use as a dip for vegetable sticks and serve
as a snack.
- Add cream cheese or creme fraiche to the dip for a creamier