The only recipe you will need to create traditional "crêpe"
style pancakes. Whip up a delicious stack with sweet or savoury
pancakes to suit your tastes. We love ours with a decadent drizzle
of chocolate sauce, but the choices are truly endless.
- 110g flour plain
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 50g butter (melted)
- Knob of butter
- Chocolate sauce or your favourite topping
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour, salt and melted butter till
- Heat pan on a medium/high heat and lightly coat pan with a knob
- Lift pan from heat and add 3-4 tbsp of batter all at once,
rotating and tilting the pan to coat the entire surface.
- Cook till almost dry on top and lightly browned around edges.
Loosen with spatula and turn onto a warm plate.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce or add your favourite topping.
Fold and serve.