Dualit Product Recipe:
Olive and Rosemary Focaccia
Prep: 20 min Rest: 60 min
Bake: 15-20 min
- 200ml Luke-warm water
- ½tsp Sugar
- 2tsp Dry Yeast
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 1½tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small jar
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- Sea salt
- 2 baking
- Combine the water, sugar and yeast in a jug; stir to combine.
Cover mixture and place in a warm area for about 10 minutes until
the mixture is frothy.
- Place the flour and salt in the Mixing Bowl. Add the yeast
mixture and olive oil. Using the Dough Hook, mix on low speed (1-2)
for about 2 minutes or until combined and mixture forms a ball.
Continue kneading for 8 minutes.
- Remove dough from the bowl. Lightly grease the bowl and return
dough. Cover; allow to rise in a warm area for about 1 hour or
until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200oC/400F/Gas 6. Grease and line 2 oven trays
with baking paper.
- Punch the dough with your fist to knock out the air. Cut the
dough in half. Roll each piece on a lightly floured surface into a
20 x 25cm rectangle. Place on prepared trays. Top each focaccia
with olives, rosemary. Sprinkle with sea salt and olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm, cut
- Make-ahead: Make and freeze the bread up to 1 month ahead.