Small but perfectly formed
Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Creamy milk meets rich and indulgent egg yolks, sweetened with sugar and full of vanilla flavouring - the perfect addition to any dessert!
1. Using the Dualit Hand Mixer, whisk the separated egg yolks and sugar until pale and sticky.
2. Heat the milk and vanilla pod in a shallow saucepan. When the mixture first starts to bubble around the sides, remove the pan from the heat.
3. Using the Dualit Hand Mixer, slowly pour the hot vanilla milk into the egg and sugar mixture.
4. Continue to whisk until the yolk, egg and milk mixture is
smooth. Once well combined, pour the custard back into the saucepan
used to heat the milk and, stirring well with a wooden spoon, heat
it is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
5. Once thickened, add the extract of vanilla.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We've used the Dualit Hand Mixer to whip up this light and creamy vanilla custard!