Dualit Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will be open from 11.30hrs on Wednesday 30 August 2017 until 23:59hrs on Wednesday 30 August 2017. No entries will be accepted before or after this time.
2. The prize entitles one winner to 1 x Dualit 2-Slot Classic Toaster in Heat.
3. Entries can be made by retweeting the competition tweet on the Dualit Twitter page and following the Dualit Twitter account.
4. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered.
5. Winners will be selected at random after the closing date and notified by tweet. The winner will be require to DM Dualit to provide contact details and address.
6. Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
7. Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Dualit, any person directly or indirectly involved with Dualit or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
9. Dualit does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. Dualit's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
11. Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
13. The prize must be taken as stated. There will be no cash alternative. Subject to availability, once the prize have been allocated it cannot be transferred. Dualit reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
14. Prizes unclaimed after twenty eight (28) days following notification by Dualit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Dualit reserves the right to offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random. Dualit may repeat this process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by Dualit.
15. Dualit reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of Dualit.
16. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense.
17. No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
18. The promoter of the prize draw is Dualit Ltd.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
20. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Dualit and accordingly Dualit may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Dualit as a result thereof.