Dualit Competition Terms & Conditions
The Dualit #WinItWednesday Twitter competition will be open from 09:30hrs on Wednesday 24th May 2017 until 23:59hrs on Wednesday 24th May 2017. No entries will be accepted before or after this time.
1. Entries can be made on Dualit's Twitter page only by 'Following' @DualitLtd on Twitter and 'Re-tweeting' the Dualit Toaster competition post. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered.
2. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
3. Winners will be selected at random and notified via the Dualit Twitter account by 17:00hrs on Thursday 25th May 2017.
4. The winners will then be required to Direct Message the Dualit Twitter page using the account with which they entered the competition with their contact details.
5. Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
6. Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Dualit, any person directly or indirectly involved with Dualit or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
8. Dualit does not accept any responsibility for inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
9. Dualit's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
10. Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
11. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
12. The prize entitles one winner to one Dualit 2 slot Classic Toaster in Apple Candy Red.
13. The prize includes delivery. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative. Subject to availability, once prizes have been allocated they cannot be transferred. Dualit reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
14. Prizes unclaimed via direct messaging through Twitter after twenty eight (28) days following notification by Dualit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Dualit reserves the right to offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random. Dualit may repeat this process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by Dualit.
15. Dualit reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of Dualit.
16. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense.
17. No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
18. The promoter of the prize draw is Dualit Ltd.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
20. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Dualit and accordingly Dualit may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Dualit as a result thereof.