Dualit Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a Hand Blender and signed Emma Spitzer Cook
- The competition will be open from 10.00hrs on Monday 24th April
2017 until 10:00hrs on Monday 8th May 2017. No entries will be
accepted before or after this time.
- The prize entitles ten winners to 1 x Dualit Hand Blender and 1
x signed copy of 'Fress' by Emma Spitzer each.
- Entries can be made at www.dualit.com/competition
- Only entries that follow the required entry process will be
- Winners will be selected at random after the closing date and
notified by email.
- Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the
terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of
Dualit or Emma Spitzer, any person directly or indirectly involved
with Dualit or the running of the competition, or their direct
- Dualit does not accept any responsibility for late, lost,
delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any
inability to submit entries as a result of computer service,
systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay
or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof
- Dualit's decision is final and no correspondence will be
entered into. The prize draw may appear in other promotional
- Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
- Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- The prizes must be taken as stated. There will be no cash
alternative. Subject to availability, once prizes have been
allocated they cannot be transferred. Dualit reserves the right to
substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes unclaimed after twenty eight (28) days following
notification by Dualit will be deemed to have been forfeited and
Dualit reserves the right to offer the prize to the entrant whose
name is next drawn at random. Dualit may repeat this process until
such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by
- Dualit reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw
at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable
related publicity with no further recompense.
- No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Dualit Ltd.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered
by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the
awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control
of Dualit and accordingly Dualit may at its absolute discretion
vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no
liability shall attach to Dualit as a result thereof.