Dualit Competition Terms & Conditions
Dualit/Abel & Cole Competition
- The competition will be open from 10.00hrs on Friday 3rd
January 2020 until 16.00hrs on Thursday 16th January 2020. No
entries will be accepted before or after this time.
- The prize entitles one winner to 1 x Dualit Vortecs Blender and
12 x deliveries of Abel & Cole's Small Packaging Free Fruit and
Veg Box on a weekly basis.
- The winner must reside within Abel & Cole's delivery area,
which can be checked on their website
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date
and notified by email.
- Failure to respond by this time will deem the prizes as
forfeited and Dualit reserves the right to offer the prize to the
entrant whose name is next drawn at random. Dualit may repeat this
process until such time as the prizes are claimed within the period
specified by Dualit.
- Entries can be made at www.dualit.com/competition
- Entries will also be accepted via email to
- Only entries that follow the required entry process will be
- Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the
terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of
Dualit, Abel & Cole, any person directly or indirectly involved
with Dualit, Abel & Cole or the running of the competition, or
their direct family members.
- Only one entry per household.
- Dualit does not accept any responsibility for late, lost,
delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any
inability to submit entries as a result of computer service,
systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay
or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof
- Dualit's decision is final and no correspondence will be
entered into. The prize draw may appear in other promotional
- Allow 8 - 10 weeks from selection to completion.
- Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- Prizes unclaimed after twenty eight (28) days following
notification by Dualit will be deemed to have been forfeited and
Dualit reserves the right to offer the prize to the entrant whose
name is next drawn at random. Dualit may repeat this process until
such time as the prizes are claimed within the period specified by
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There
will be no cash alternative. Subject to availability, once prizes
have been allocated, they cannot be transferred. Contents may vary.
Dualit reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater
value at any time.
- Dualit reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw
at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable
related publicity with no further recompense.
- No bulk or third party entries. No purchase necessary.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Dualit Ltd.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered
by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the
awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control
of Dualit and accordingly Dualit may at its absolute discretion
vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no
liability shall attach to Dualit as a result thereof.
- For more information about the prize and/or this competition,
please email [email protected]