Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch is turned on. Replace the fuse if necessary.
2. Wait 10 seconds for the kettle to reset. NOTE: if discolouration of the heating plates has occurred, this can be easily removed by descaling your kettle.
3. The power neon may have blown. Call customer services on 01293 652500 for further information.
1.1 Only fill to the max mark (1.5L).
1.2 Wait 10 seconds to allow the boiling water to settle before pouring.
2. Follow the instructions from the cleaning & care section and rinse throughly.
3. Ensure the filter is in position. For spare filters call Dualit on 01293 652500.
1. Descale your kettle regularly (see cleaning & care).
2. Firmly push the lid down using the textured surface until you hear a positive click. Do not push down on the lid latch.
3. Leave the kettle for 24 hours to fully dry.
1. Replace the seal. For spare seals call Dualit on 01293 652500.
1. Dry with non abrasive cloth.
Yes, replacement limescale filters for Dualit kettles are available to buy online or by contacting Dualit Customer Service on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only). When ordreing a new filter please have the kettle model and serial number to hand (shown on the base).