Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch in turned on. If the toaster is still not working, check the plug fuse.
2. Check if the light is glowing red. If yes, unplug the toaster and call service centre If no, your plug fuse may have blown.
1. Ensure size and type of bread being toasted are the same.
2.1 Ensure all active slots have bread inserted when toasting.
2.2 Once toaster is at optimum operating temperature this will no longer occur.
1. If the power light remains illuminated, immediately unplug the toaster and call service centre.
2.1 Slices thicker than 28mm will get stuck.
2.2 Hand cut slice must be cut evenly.
1. This will dissipate after a few uses.
2. Empty the crumb tray.
3. Unplug and allow to cool, remove the crumb tray then turn the toaster upside down over a sink or bin and gently shake the crumbs out.