Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Use cold semi-skimmed or UHT milk for best results. The milk frother works best with milk that has a high protein level. Full fat milk will not froth well (fat content >3.0%). Remember different milks froth at different rates.
2. After frothing or heating allow approximately 2 minutes for the thermostat to reset and the milk frother to be ready for use again. To shorten this time, rinse with cold water and wipe dry after each use
3. The milk frother is designed to heat and froth milk. Do not add flavourings, coffee granules or hot chocolate powder.
4. Use frothed milk for making cappuccino, latte macchiato, instant frothy coffee.
5. Use heated milk for making caffé latte, hot chocolate, instant milky coffee.
6. Use cold frothed milk for making milkshakes.