Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Sleek, stylish and functional, in a choice of sizes and colour finishes
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch is turned on. Replace the fuse if necessary.
2. Wait 10 minutes for the kettle to reset.
3. The element cannot be replaced. Contact customer services* on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only) for servicing information.
4. The power neon may have blown. For further assistance contact Dualit customer services* on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only).
1.1 Only fill to the max mark (1.5L).
1.2 Wait 10 seconds to allow the boiling water to settle before pouring.
2. Follow the instructions from the cleaning & care section and rinse thoroughly.
3. Ensure the filter is in position. For spare parts please visit www.dualit.com/support or contact Dualit customer services* on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only) for help.
1. Descale your kettle regularly (see Limescale Warning).
2. Pips on inner lid rim can be pushed in to create a tighter fit.
3. Leave the kettle for 24 hours to fully dry.