Dispense water through the brewhead with the cup filter in
place. Ensure NO coffee is in the filter. If you
see no water after 7 seconds STOP the test.
1. Water tank is not correctly seated in position. Locate water
(see page 8, fig 1).
Water flow improves
1. The showerhead and cup filter may be blocked. Clean
showerhead and cup filter
(see page 20-21). You may also need to descale the machine
(see page 23).
2. You may be tamping too hard. LIGHTLY 'tamp' the coffee
(see page 11, fig 5).
3. The cup filter is blocked because the coffee grind is too
fine. Ensure you are using setting 3-5 on the Dualit coffee grinder
or use a pre-ground coffee suitable for espresso machines. Clean
the cup filter
(see page 21, fig 4)
4. There is too much coffee in the cup filter. Use the measuring
(see page 11, fig 4).