Subscribe & Save
Save 10% when you subscribe to coffee!
Find out more
Explore our offers
Checkout the latest Dualit offers
View all offers
Discover our range of baby products! Single & Double Bottle Warmers, Steam and UV Sterilisers that kill 99.9% of bacteria and a Baby Food Maker
View our Baby range
Providing professional chefs with reliable, heavy-duty products that are built to last.
View our Catering range
The Dualit Guarantee
Want to know more about product troubleshooting or guarantees? Read our handy guide that covers everything you’ll need to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch in turned on. If the toaster is still not working, check the plug fuse.
2. Check if the light is glowing red. If yes, unplug the toaster and call service centre If no, your plug fuse may have blown.
1. Ensure size and type of bread being toasted are the same.
2.1 Ensure all active slots have bread inserted when toasting.
2.2 Once toaster is at optimum operating temperature this will no longer occur.
1. If any light remains illuminated, immediately unplug the toaster and call service centre.
2.1 Slices thicker than 28mm will get stuck.
2.2 Hand cut slice must be cut evenly.
1. This will dissipate after a few uses.
2. Empty the crumb tray.
3. See cleaning and care on page 16.