1. The kettle may not be properly connected to the power supply or the fuse may have failed.
- 1. Check the plug is in the socket and the switch is turned on.
Replace the fuse if necessary.
2. Boil dry feature may have been activated. If the kettle is accidentally switched on with no water inside, the boil-dry device will switch off the heating element to prevent damage to the kettle.
2. Wait 10 minutes for the kettle to reset.
3. The element may have broken if the power neon illuminates but the kettle does not boil.
3. The element can be replaced. Contact customer services* on
01293 652500 (UK delivery only). for servicing information.
4. The kettle does boil but the power neon does not illuminate.
4. The power neon may have blown. For further assistance contact
Dualit customer services on 01293 652500 (UK delivery only).