Frequently Asked Questions
1. This is normal operation.
1. It is easier to make froth using fresh, cold semi-skimmed milk.
2. Clean Steam Wand and Nozzle and descale machine (see page 12-15). If you are unable to unblock your Steam Wand then contact Dualit on 01293 652500 for advice or spare parts.
3. Reduce steam flow, rotate Steam Valve clockwise between the steam and off position (see page 10-11) or steam for a shorter period.
1. Clean steam wand and nozzle and descale machine (see page 12-15). If you are unable to unblock your steam wand then contact Dualit on 01293 652500 for advice or spare parts.
2. Close the steam valve and open again to steam.
3. Complete Descale procedure. (See Page 12-15).
1.1 Low water level Indicator. Add a minimum of 500ml to the Water Filter Holder.
1.2. The Water Tank is not correctly seated into position. Press firmly on the Water Tank to locate. The Water Tank will sit flush with the top surface of the machine when the Water Tank is fitted correctly.
Machine is warming up to operating temperature. Once Green illumination is solid, the machine is ready to use.
Descale required and machine is warming up to operating temperature. Recommended to carry out descale procedure soon otherwise the machine will shortly enter Lock Mode. (See Page 12-15).
Lock Mode. Complete Descale procedure. (See Page 12-15).
Machine is in Descale Mode, to exit, press the Descale Button for 5 seconds.
This is normal operation.
Turn the Steam Valve clockwise to reduce the flow.
1. Ensure the machine's plug is connected to the socket, and socket switch turned on.
2. Check and replace fuse. Contact the Dualit customer helpline on 01293 652500.